No Limits

I am starting a new journey. I have been a member of bodybuilding.com for a year now and I haven't done much with it. I joined to do the Jamie Eason's Live Fit series. I had amazing results and accomplishments and I felt great. For the first time in my life I truly felt strong. 

LIVE FIT TRAINER PROGRESS


I have done a pretty good job of maintaning what I accomplished and have even hit some great milestones in my lifting.

I would have to say this is probably my proudest accomplishment in the gym.

SQUATING 205 FOR 3 SETS OF 12


I haven't done this again because I'm working more on form and getting super low but I had to push myself and really see what I was capable of doing.

I have now decided to put myself in the 6 week no limits challenge with bodybuilding.com.
Originally I was doing it to simply just have something to be accountable for and not compete really... But then my lifting buddy said "why would you do it if you don't want to win"

So with this new achievement I want to set some new goals. Simple ones but yet super important.

1. Lift heavier every week
2. Make sure I remember to eat at the right time and eat enough. 
(I'm a pretty healthy eater but the problem lies in when I eat.)
3. Really work on my stomach and Tightening it up

So here come the before pictures...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Mom to 7 in the wonderful state of Kentucky. The love of my life and I own our little homestead with big dreams. I am a musician currently getting my certification in Music Therapy. We both have full time jobs and a busy life that has gotten in the way of life lately. We are on a mission to reclaim life and get back into being young again.
01 09 10