New year new meal plan!


If you are using my meal plans you are going to notice something very drastic. I am no longer eating meat. I have recenlty decided to become a Vegetarian (more of a pescaterian). Occasionaly you will see a meal on here that has some fish in it.

Isn't this shopping cart beautiful?! Full of beautiful colors.
Story is, I have never loved meat. Whenever we make a meal, my favorite ones always end up being meatless. My favorite enchiladas... butternut squash enchiladas. Favorite hamburgers.... black bean burgers. After alot of thinking and researching and discussing with my husband this felt like the right move for me. If you have not chosen to be a vegetarian all these recipes can easily have a meat
protien added to them by omitting something else or just simply adding it.
Like in the past these recipes are located below with a link or you can print off my meal plan and shopping list from this link
Print Shopping list here

I am currently getting my masters and working on campus as a Graduate Assistant. For my own convenience I have done several easy, but heathy breakfasts. Some you can even make ahead. I have also added lunch which is just salads for me. I love a good salad and will mix them up every week. My kids eat school lunch so I have stopped planning lunches for them out of sanity. (If you click the word link it will take you to the recipe).

Breakfast

Oatmeal with Berries
This is a simple breakfast of plain rolled oats with frozen berries on top. My kids love frozen raspberries in their oatmeal. It gives it sweetness, and since they are frozen cools off the oatmeal for little ones. If you need some sugar a 1/2 Tbs. of brown sugar does the trick. 

Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
I love these at McDonalds. To keep from going there and wasting money I make my own. Put some vanilla yogurt in a bowl (or plain with some vanilla and stevia), and add some frozen berries to the top. I don't love granola so I leave it out. 

Make ahead Breakfast Bowls

Quinoa Avocado Breakfast Bowls

Southwestern Avocado Toast

Waffles
I am all about homemade waffles and have a recipe here that you are welcome to use. However, with my life things have to give sometimes. I have found a pancake mix/ waffle mix that has protien added to it. It's made by kodiak cakes.  You can find it online or I found it at Target. 

Black Bean Sweet Potato Breakfast Burrito

Lunch

Salads
These are the two salads I will be making but you can make any type of green salad. I liked the dressings on these salads. Plus, who doesn't love strawberries?!

Dinner

Singapore noodles with crispy tofu

Vegetarian Curry 

Vegetable Enchiladas

Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Soup

Burrito Bowl with Creamy Chipotle Sauce

Buddha Bowls with Spicy Peanut Sauce

One Pot Veggie and Wild Rice Soup


Remember these meal plans are on here for free. These are not my own recipes. I find them in my own cookbooks and online. These are simply the meal plans that my family is following, and for convienince I put them online for others to follow if they would like. I am not selling anything or promoting any buisness except living a healthier life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Mom to 7 in the wonderful state of Kentucky. The love of my life and I own our little homestead with big dreams. I am a musician currently getting my certification in Music Therapy. We both have full time jobs and a busy life that has gotten in the way of life lately. We are on a mission to reclaim life and get back into being young again.
01 09 10