Blast of the Past

Remember this Post?

http://fitmindmom.blogspot.com/2014/09/set-goals.html

Time to See if I met Some of my Goals


Short Term Goals
1. Find a Voice Teacher to Take lessons from twice a month.
I did find a voice teacher and I have been taking lessons.  
2. Find Something to train for that will test my strength
This just happened. I thought I had found something and then I dropped the ball. Time to start over. 
3. Write a post for my blog twice a week
Obviously missed this one. Like I said I need to start saying no. 
4. Continue to increase the amount of weight I lift at the gym weekly. 
Huge success here. I never though I would be able to lift like I am right now. Now to get my stamina/endurance back.

Long Term Goals
1. Get my Masters in Music within the next 5 years
I am defiantly on this path. I have my voice teacher. I'm working hard and plan on attending a masters program in a year. 
2. In 5 years have a Healthy Family Cookbook published
I have put this on a back burner for a little bit while I get my life back under control. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Mom to 7 in the wonderful state of Kentucky. The love of my life and I own our little homestead with big dreams. I am a musician currently getting my certification in Music Therapy. We both have full time jobs and a busy life that has gotten in the way of life lately. We are on a mission to reclaim life and get back into being young again.
01 09 10