2016 Here We Come



It's a new year!
A New Year In Fitness
I've fallen off the fitness wagon lately sadly and have needed a boost back on. I had some lovely Health challenges that caused my body to gain weight and it put me in a slump. But I have learned and I am ready to go again. How about you?!


So this Year I am going to Transform my body and I encourage all of you to join me. 
Just like most of you I got caught up in the sugar of the Holidays. It's time to get rid of it. 

Here's my goals for the new year!
(Remember that on top of these big goals it's important to have small goals to get there. Read this post http://fitmindmom.blogspot.com/2014/09/set-goals.html)

#1
Cut the Sugar out of my Diet. 
I know that fruti has sugar. Honey is a sugar. Everything has natural sugar. I am talking about the constant sweet treats. 

#2
No Judging Here. I know I've taken a step back. (But isn't my hair awesome?!)
Joined the bodybuilding.com 250k challenge
I know that I joined another challenge and obviously quit an didn't follow through. We all have shortcomings. This time I won't be quiting. 

#3
Say no sometimes.
I take on way to many things. I have a serious problem saying yes to everything and then I am spread to thin. This year I am going to say no. I can't do so many things. 


WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a Mom to 7 in the wonderful state of Kentucky. The love of my life and I own our little homestead with big dreams. I am a musician currently getting my certification in Music Therapy. We both have full time jobs and a busy life that has gotten in the way of life lately. We are on a mission to reclaim life and get back into being young again.
01 09 10